7 Reasons to Buy Art!
7 Reasons to Buy ART!
1) Buying a painting supports the artist. Painters pour their hearts into their work, and it can be difficult to make ends meet in such a labor-intensive and competitive field. Enrich your home and feel good knowing your purchase is helping support an artist by shopping at art galleries.
2) Paintings are tactile. A Print's surface can never match the luscious textual variations of a painting. Whether done on canvas, wood of mottled watercolor paper, original paintings have touchable quality that sets them apart.
3) Paintings are one of a kind. There's something satisfying about having a piece of unique artwork in your home. This quality brings brings richness and personality to the home- factory made furniture and slickly printed posters simply cannot compete.
4) A painting can make the room. A paintings begs to be the focal point of a room. Whether your artistic taste runs to the bold and graphic or to the vintage landscapes, the painting you choose is bound to have a big impact on your space- We can't think of another thing that has such an ability to bring that "wow" factor to a room.
5) Painting's make a house feel like home. Paintings you've owned for a while become like old friends.
6) Paintings inspire. Looking at a painting you love refreshes your spirit. Why not give yourself the gift of daily inspiration from art?
7) Curating your art collection is fun! Representative art or abstract? Landscapes or figurative? What are you drawn to?
We are here to help you choose artworks what work in your home and showcase your style!